Say hello to your new favourite scissors!
Designed and made in Canada, by Paula Sibbald of Saskatchewan. Under the name Kelmscott Designs, Paula creates joyful and original treats for makers of the world to enjoy.
Her amazing scissors are hand-crafted and beautifully designed.
These miniature scissors are the perfect addition to any crafter's notions case! They are made with high-quality materials and have extra sharp blades.
So cute you’ll want to collect them all!
- Ornate, yet practical - the long handle and short blade make it easy to cut hard to reach areas.
- Measures 4" long, blade is 1"
- Whooooo doesn't need an adorable pair of embroidery scissors that make them smile?
- The long handle and short blade make it easy to cut hard-to-reach areas.
- Measures 4" long.
- Named after Paul's hometown, these scissors are the perfect combination of functional and adorable.
- At just 2-3/4 inches long, the scissors are easy to tuck into your project bag.
- The square handles give the scissors a special look, but are still comfortable to use.
- Measures 2.75" long, blade is 1"
- These miniature scissors have regular-sized handle holes, which is not only useful but adds a dramatic, almost steam punk appearance.
- Measures 2.5" long, blade is less than 1"
- These baby Storks are miniature in size, but mighty in snipping!
- Measures 2.75" long,blade is less than 0.75"